Losberger provides turnkey solutions for airport capacity demands from concept and design to installation. We deliver complete airport terminals for temporary, semi-permanent and permanent applications including e.g. baggage handling and security systems. We also provide cargo warehouses and hangars as MRO/FBO facilities for aircrafts. All these solutions are completely modular and are specifically designed for the require- ments of airports.
Applications of mobile airport Structures
▪ Urgent increase of passenger capacities (during trade shows, sport events or cultural events)
▪ Bridging gaps during refurbishment and renovation works
▪ Permanent expansions of airports
▪ Increases in cargo traffic requiring additional storage space
▪ Increased demand of MRO/FBO facilities for aircrafts
▪ Cost-effective alternative to traditional buildings
▪ Short planning and implementation period
▪ Quick installation and dismantling
▪ Great flexibility through modular structure
▪ Easy reuse and relocation
▪ Resource-efficient and therefore sustainable
Where there is no time for long planning and construction periods or where permanent solutions are simply too high of an investment, Losberger FlexiTerminal® solutions are the fastest and most efficient alternative to expand passenger capacities. Estab- lished in 2006, the FlexiTerminal® is a bullet proof solution, thanks to its unique modular construction it can be integrated perfectly into the environment of the existing airport. It can be completed with e. g. baggage handling and security systems for both tempo- rary and permanent use.
Our rapid deployment hangars are designed to be as light as possible while withstand-
ing the harshest climates on earth. They are air tight and can be humidity controlled in order to reduce maintenance and spare parts costs. Furthermore, their thermal efficiency allows to reduce power and AC consumption significantly. This makes our hangars the perfect fit for MRO/FBO clients as well as airlines, private jet companies and armed forces.
Whether it is container storage facilities or palletised cargo destined to air freight: Where cargo facilities become the bottleneck, Losberger warehousing solutions offer air cargo hubs the necessary flexibility in order to quickly answer the needs of the dynamic logistics industry. They are available with climate control, ideal for storing and protecting specialty goods and can be equipped with windows, gates, ramps, etc.
Proofs of our experience: see our exemplary cases by mooving through the left navigation.
Download Brochure: Airport Capacity Solutions